DATABASE AND SOFTWARE ANALYST (M/F) AUTOMOTIVE – MUNICH/MADRID
Programming and testing is your passion? You like to develop new things and you enjoy working in an international team?
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Development of a database tool for visualisation of software and hardware analysis in the automotive sector
- Implementation of the tool by testing and simulating it in different automotive development sectors
- Programming of a GUI for the tool with Java, Springboot, etc.
- Visualisation and analysis of bus communications between control units
- Requirement definition and development
- University degree in informatics, electronics or related discipline
- Very good practical knowledge in programming in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C, Python (or related languages)
- Knowledge in static software analysis tools like Frama-C is a plus
- Experiences with database architecture and programming like Neo4J is an advantage
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Passion for software development and testing
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com