ELECTRICAL TEST ENGINEER (M/F) – BREMEN
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Execution of electrical tests on platform and satellite level: interface tests, functional tests, performance tests AOCS, Power, TT&R, Onboard Data Handling (OBDH) as well as support for payload testing
- Documentation of tests, preparation of test reports
- Test preparation of hardware (configuration of item under test) , Preparation of test procedures
- Completed professional education in electrical engineering, space technology, information technology or comparable qualification
- Substantiated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: attitude control, power subsystems, TT&R or OBDH
- Professional experience in use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools
- Some years of professional experience in testing on satellite or subsystem level
- Well-developed communication skills, used to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken English
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org