MAIT ENGINEER (M/F) FOR SATELLITE INTEGRATION – MUNICH/BREMEN
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Integration and testing of satellites in an integration hall under clean room conditions
- Panel assembly, integration of units, application of thermal hardware including the preparation
- Integration of thermistors, thermostats, Dow Corning, Sigraflex and other thermal hardware
- Working with crane and MGSE
- Accompaniment in the creation or independent preparation of integration procedures
- Documentations and reports writing for and with the entire AIT team
- Degree (or higher) in aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of mechanics and mechanical integration, especially in space
- Confidence with the applicable space standards
- Flexibility to work in shifts if it is required by the project organization
- Willingness to travel to satellite test centers (in the Netherlands and Germany)
- Fluent in English
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com