OPTICAL ENGINEER (M/F) – BERLIN
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Design, Analysis and Tolerancing of optical systems
- Establishing and maintenance of optical models
- Conduction of optical analysis
- Definition and derivation of optical requirements
- Definition and conduction of trade studies to support optical design decisions
- Coordination of design, development, integration and test activities with other engineering disciplines and technical managers
- Presentation of the results of the optical design and analyses in internal and external meetings with the customers
- Definition of technical specifications for optical systems, subsystems and equipment
- Definition of optical verification strategies
- University degree or equivalent qualification in optics, physics, engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge in Optics with significant expertise in Optical modelling and simulation, as well as integration and testing of optical set-ups
- Significant experience using optical design software (e.g. ZEMAX, Code V, ASAP) as well as analytical skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com