SATELLITE PAYLOAD AIT ENGINEER (M/F) – MUNICH
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Satellite instruments and payload preparation, integration and set-up for testing
- Definition/specification of test procedures
- Perform Functional Tests from components, optical instruments to payload
- Evaluation of test results, preparation of test reports
- Performance testing on satellite level
- Test supervision and monitoring
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, asruns, procedure variations, NCR
- Degree (or higher) in an aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience in payload/optical system testing
- Experience in satellite EGSE and Software/test scripts
- Hands-on engineering experience in clean-room environment and environmental test activities
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org