SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F) RADAR SYSTEMS – MUNICH
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about systems engineering? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new secondary radar/IFF systems.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- System Engineer in a team of SW/HW developers for IFF systems
- Coordination and organization of development activities
- Requirements Engineering
- Provide architecture and specifications of a system or subsystem or functional chain
- Prepare test campaign sequencing, test procedures and facilities
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability
- Perform and monitor tests and perform real-time analyses of test results
- Realize test analysis and correlate reports after test completion
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering or a similar qualification (if you have a Bachelors degree and relevant experiences, we still encourage you to send your application)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in systems engineering (and/or radar systems)
- Fluent English skills, German skills are a benefit
- An approachable and intercultural person with the ability to work in an international project team
- A team-player who is willing to work in a very technical environment and communicate with many different stakeholders
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com