AIT EMC/RF TEST ENGINEER* – NOORDWIJK
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Satellite preparation and set-up for EMC/RF testing
- Short Functional Test on Satellite
- EMC Test
- Auto-compatibility, incl. RF Coupling Test
- Antenna integrity check
- PIM Test
- Antenna Range Test – near field
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, as-runs, procedure variations, NCR
- Degree (or higher) in an aerospace, electrical engineering, telecommunications or related discipline
- Experience in system testing
- Hands-on engineering experience in environmental test activities
- Strong ability to read and understand written requirements, procedures and to translate those in adequate verification means
- High level of communication skills
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org