AIT MECHANICAL ENGINEER* – MUNICH/BREMEN/BERLIN
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Independent concept and generation of the mechanical integration and test procedures at satellite- and instrument level in big space project with focus on functional requirements and cost plans
- Autonomous execution of mechanical integration and test activities
- Definition of the MGSE in compliance with technical parameters and cost requirements, support the MGSE procurement taking into account the budget and schedule constraints
- Support of the project and system engineering teams throughout all project phases with regard to mechanical AIT aspects, be prepared to interface with customers and subcontractors
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of related disciplines like Optics, Electric, Work preparation and manufacturing
- Preparation and implementation of standard AIT boards such as TRR, PTR and TRB, participation in project reviews impact assessment on problems and non-conformances with the proper documentation and pro-active seeking of support of other experts when necessary
- Degree in aerospace/mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience within satellite space projects, in particular in Phase C/D, experience in mechanical integration and generation of mechanical integration procedures
- Ability to establish and work according to integration procedures and to assure the necessary documentation
- Organized and structured way of work, high motivation and personal identification to project
- Willingness for travel and work in test campaigns
- Good command of German would be an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com