DATA ANALYST* MOBILE NETWORK- MÜNCHEN
Jember GmbH is a well known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Analysis of the global mobile network data volume in the specific industry segment
- Technical contact and management of the interface to mobile operators in the development and operational phase
- Prediction of required capacity adjustments, proposals for tariff optimization, budget planning and invoice validation
- Detection and analysis of anomalies
- Checking and tracking the quality of service (service level agreements)
- Definition of analysis and operating processes and IT requirements
- Development of AI-based data models
- Preparation of status and results at management and project level
- A degree in data analytics, computer science, industrial engineering, communications technology or similar
- At least 2 years of professional experience and are familiar with the business processes in the mobile communications industry
- Graduates with appropriate qualifications will also be considered
- Very good English skills are required
- Commitment, ability to work in a team, flexibility and customer orientation are some of the basic soft skills
- Knowledge of tools, e.g. Qliksense, is an advantage
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com