DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER* MOBILE CONNECTIVITY – MUNICH, BERLIN, MADRID, VALENCIA
Digitization and Connectivity are a key focus of the automotive industry. As Functional Owner* for Mobile Connectivity you understand telematic control units in vehicles, the characteristics of mobile networks, remote eSIM management and backend applications in detail. You can design and validate end-to-end solutions and cooperate with multiple stakeholders.
Jember GmbH is a well known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Managing the development of telematic-, voice-, and data functions the vehicle over the whole lifecycle
- Design of the end-to-end architecture with special focus in the mobile core network and on eSIM subscription management
- Conceptual alignment with OEM stakeholders, mobile network operators, and device manufacturers, including the mobile network architecture
- Definition of detailed system requirements, which have to be updated throughout the whole project
- Coordination of test and validation
- Regular management reporting and risk management
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or communications engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the field of telecommunications
- Experience with mobile core networks (EPC) is an advantage
- First experiences in the automotive environment are welcome
- Fluent in business English
- Confident and customer-oriented appearance with a high level of teamwork skills
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits and homeoffice opportunities.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com