REQUIREMENT ENGINEER* ELECTRICAL FLIGHT SYSTEMS – MUNICH
Jember GmbH is a well known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Definition of requirements for electrical machines and inverters
- Harmonization of requirements with the architecture team, with the development team and with the external stakeholders from partner companies
- Responsibility for the requirement management process and continuously process improvement
- Definition of test strategy and means of compliance
- Management of changes
- Traceability of requirements and test documentation
- Masters’ degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or in a related subject
- Experience in requirements engineering for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in the definition of requirements for electrical components and requirement management
- Knowledge of Aeronautics is an advantage
- Good knowledge in DOORS or Polarion is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English, at least basic knowledge of German
- Being a team player and having a positive attitude are a must
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com