SATELLITE AIT THERMAL SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER* – NOORDWIJK
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
- Satellite preparation and set-up for thermal testing
- Short Functional Test on Satellite
- System testing during TVAC
- Performance testing on satellite
- Test supervision and monitoring
- Vacuum Thermal Balance
- Vacuum Thermal Cycling
- Leak Test during Vacuum Thermal Cycling Test
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, as-runs, procedure variations, NCR
- Degree in aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience in system testing
- Hands-on engineering experience in environmental test activities
- Strong ability to read and understand written requirements, procedures and to translate those in adequate verification means
- High level of communication skills
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Participation in a prestigious European Satellite Project
- Joining an international space engineering team
- Attractive salary package and conditions
This position is based in Nooordwijk/The Netherlands.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com