SCRUM MASTER – PROJECT LEADER* AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE – MUNICH or MADRID
Are you passionate about software development? Are you enthusiastic about the latest technologies in the automotive field and eager to drive their development? We can offer you a challenging and exciting position in an innovative and ambitious company.
Jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- You help the software team to create and implement outstanding C++ software for leading customers in the automotive field as the technical project leader
- You take over the role of the Scrum Master
- You support the implementation of the new feature to new head units.
- You ensure an up-to-date toolchain and have the chance to work with the newest technologies within challenging and exciting projects
- You like to share your knowledge within a motivated team – due to our open door policy and our flat hierarchies you have the chance to leave a foot print in our development
- Participation in internal and customer meetings
- Documentation and status reports
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and Python development, ideally in the automotive industry
- Previous experience with Shell / Batch scripting, Qt, Jenkins, Google test and Jira
- Experience with Cmake, GIT and Yocto / Bitbake is a plus
- You already worked with Linux based systems
- You gained initial experience in the technical coordination of projects
- Dedication to developing innovative solutions and new development approaches
- Very good team and communication skills
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), German is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
As a jember employee you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development.
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
*all genders welcome
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com