THERMAL ANALYSIS ENGINEER* – BERLIN
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Design and analysis of thermal control systems for optical payloads/ space applications
- Creation and maintenance of documentation such as specifications, analysis reports, test procedures and test reports
- Development of technologies and components in the thermal field
- Support to AIT and TVAC testing
- Presentation of the work results
- Degree in engineering in space technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in thermal design and verification for space applications
- Knowledge of ESATAN TMS
- Knowledge of hardware projects Phase B / C / D and experience in AIT are beneficial
- High motivation, flexibility and responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- German language skills would be a benefit
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org