DATABASE AND SOFTWARE ANALYST* AUTOMOTIVE – MUNICH/MADRID
Programming and testing is your passion? You like to develop new things and you enjoy working in an international team?
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Development of a database tool for visualisation of software and hardware analysis in the automotive sector
- Implementation of the tool by testing and simulating it in different automotive development sectors
- Programming of a GUI for the tool with Java, Springboot, etc.
- Visualisation and analysis of bus communications between control units
- Requirement definition and development
- University degree in informatics, electronics or related discipline
- Very good practical knowledge in programming in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C, Python (or related languages)
- Knowledge in static software analysis tools like Frama-C is a plus
- Experiences with database architecture and programming like Neo4J is an advantage
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Passion for software development and testing
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org