SATELLITE ELECTRICAL TEST ENGINEER* – BREMEN/NOORDWIJK
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Execution of electrical tests on platform and satellite level: interface tests, functional tests, performance tests AOCS, Power, TT&R, Onboard Data Handling (OBDH) as well as support for payload testing
- Documentation of tests, preparation of test reports
- Test preparation of hardware (configuration of item under test) , Preparation of test procedures
- Completed professional education in electrical engineering, space technology, information technology or comparable qualification
- Substantiated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: attitude control, power subsystems, TT&R or OBDH
- Professional experience in use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools
- Some years of professional experience in testing on satellite or subsystem level
- Well-developed communication skills, used to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working
- Fluent in written and spoken English
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com