FRONT-END DEVELOPER* – MADRID/VALENCIA
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Focus is on front-end development using Vue (or full-stack development if you have back-end development experience)
- Developing complex visualizations with D3
- Greenfield design and architecture
- Developing new interfaces and features, and supporting APIs
- Developing and implementing reusable code and libraries for future use
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Neo4J
- Testing and documentation
- A degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience is required
- Strong front-end development experience
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: Cloud experience with AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-managed and motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and geographically dispersed environment
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org