FUNCTIONAL OWNER CONNECTIVITY* – MUNICH
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Mobility and Connectivity? Are you enthusiastic about the latest technologies and eager to drive their development? We can offer you a challenging and exciting position in an innovative and ambitious company.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
You manage the engineering part of the development project of new automotive Telematics and Infotainment functions. This includes:
- You develop End-to-End concepts for new telecommunications functions including vehicle applications, communication technology and the IT backend
- You coordinate these concepts with all stakeholders including technical departments and service providers
- You define the detailed requirements of the systems and maintain those up-to-date along all project phases
- You establish and maintain the project work breakdown structure and milestones
- As part of the implementation, you lead routine project meetings with all stakeholders and report the status to the client project management
- You establish the test strategy/plan and manage the test & validation program to ensure functionality and quality
- You present status and results in management committees and answer for risk management
- Product releases are based on the documentation you prepare
- Last but not least, you propose improvement actions from lessons learned in the context of the overall project and follow up on the implementation
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, communication technology, computer science or similar
- You have at least two years of professional experience in R&D or project management in automotive or telecommunications
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in telematics development
- German or European driving license class B
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of German would be desirable but is not a prerequisite
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com