ANALOGUE HARDWARE ENGINEER* – BERLIN
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Development of focal plane and sensor electronics
- Electronic design of detector architecture
- High speed ADC [1MHz – 100 MHz] development
- Analogue signal simulation
- Analog chains with RMS noise of 0.1 mV or 10-4 pA/sqr[Hz]
- Analysis and simulations of electrical systems for satellites
- Support in the definition and development of new technologies
- Analysis of customer and business requirements
- Break Down of high level requirements to functional chain and subsystem requirements
- Support in the definition of functional and electrical architectures
- Design Phase: Concept, Implementation, Verification & Test
- Support for project staff and other disciplines in the field of data processing and digital engineering
- Support of relevant operations and AIT activities
- University degree or equivalent qualification in electronics, physics, electrical, mechatronics, industrial, aerospace engineering or related technical discipline
- Detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art CCD & CMOS Detector Architecture
- Analogue detector signal processing
- Good English skills, both written and verbal
- Good command of German would be an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org