MAIT ENGINEER* FOR SATELLITE INTEGRATION – BREMEN/NOORDWIJK
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Integration and testing of satellites in an integration hall under clean room conditions
- Panel assembly, integration of units, application of thermal hardware including the preparation
- Integration of thermistors, thermostats, Dow Corning, Sigraflex and other thermal hardware
- Working with crane and MGSE
- Accompaniment in the creation or independent preparation of integration procedures
- Documentations and reports writing for and with the entire AIT team
- Degree (or higher) in aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in the field of mechanics and mechanical integration, especially in space
- Confidence with the applicable space standards
- Flexibility to work in shifts if it is required by the project organization
- Willingness to travel to satellite test centers (in the Netherlands and Germany)
- Fluent in English
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org