OPTICAL ENGINEER* – BERLIN
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Design, Analysis and Tolerancing of optical systems
- Establishing and maintenance of optical models
- Conduction of optical analysis
- Definition and derivation of optical requirements
- Definition and conduction of trade studies to support optical design decisions
- Coordination of design, development, integration and test activities with other engineering disciplines and technical managers
- Presentation of the results of the optical design and analyses in internal and external meetings with the customers
- Definition of technical specifications for optical systems, subsystems and equipment
- Definition of optical verification strategies
- University degree or equivalent qualification in optics, physics, engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge in Optics with significant expertise in Optical modelling and simulation, as well as integration and testing of optical set-ups
- Significant experience using optical design software (e.g. ZEMAX, Code V, ASAP) as well as analytical skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com