REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER* FOR ELECTRONICAL SYSTEMS
The jember GmbH is a specialized technology company which combines professionalism and know-how with a modern culture. Together, we work on the high-end-technologies of “tomorrow” in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Definition of requirements for electrical machines and inverters
- Harmonization of requirements with the architecture team, the development team and the external stakeholders from partner companies
- Responsibility for requirement management process and continuous process improvement
- Definition of test strategy and means of compliance
- Management of changes
- Traceability of requirements and test documentation
- Masters’ degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or in a related subject
- Experience in requirements engineering for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in the definition of requirements for electrical components and requirement management
- Knowledge of Aeronautics is an advantage
- Good knowledge in DOORS or Polarion is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English, at least basic knowledge of German
- Being a team player and having a positive attitude are a must
Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan you will have the guarantee for personal and professional development right from the start. You will find a company with flat hierarchies and an open-door-culture. We provide modern and comfortable working spaces to enable a creative atmosphere. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org