SATELLITE PAYLOAD AIT ENGINEER* – MUNICH/BREMEN
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Satellite instruments and payload preparation, integration and set-up for testing
- Definition/specification of test procedures
- Perform Functional Tests from components, optical instruments to payload
- Evaluation of test results, preparation of test reports
- Performance testing on satellite level
- Test supervision and monitoring
- Delegated QA tasks, like standard inspections, mating logs, asruns, procedure variations, NCR
- Degree (or higher) in an aerospace, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Experience in payload/optical system testing
- Experience in satellite EGSE and Software/test scripts
- Hands-on engineering experience in clean-room environment and environmental test activities
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org