SOFTWARE DEVELOPER* AUTOMOTIVE – MUNICH
Are you passionate about Mobility and Connectivity? Are you enthusiastic about the latest technologies and eager to drive their development? We can offer you a challenging and exciting position in an innovative and ambitious company.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- You create and implement outstanding C++ and QT software in the field of Connectivity and Telematics for leading customers in the automotive field
- Design, Development and Unit Testing of the different task fields of a linux-based automotive head unit
- You ensure an up-to-date toolchain and have the chance to work with the newest technologies within challenging and exciting projects
- You like to share your knowledge within a motivated team – due to our open door policy and our flat hierarchies you have the chance to leave a foot print in our development
- Participation in internal and customer meetings
- Documentation and status reports
- You have a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and QT development, ideally in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge with some of the following tools: JIRA, ELVIS, Jenkins / BCI, GIT / Gerrit / Github, Diagnostic Log & Trace, Ethernet, SomeIP, CommonAPI
- Interest in automotive industry
- Dedication to developing innovative solutions and new development approaches
- Very good team and communication skills
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- German language skills would be advantageous
As a Jember employee you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development.
In addition to a permanent contract, flexible working hours and performance-based compensation, you can expect an intensive orientation, introduction and mentoring program. If you are passionate about technology and enjoy performing well above average then apply now!
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org