SR FULLSTACK KOTLIN DEVELOPER* – MADRID/VALENCIA/MUNICH
Are you passionate about Automotive, Engineering, Innovation, Connectivity? Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then jember can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
jember is looking for its offices in Madrid/ Valencia/Munich, SR Fullstack Kotlin developers. You will participate in the development of the new generation of Competence Platforms and most powerful HeadUnits for one of the top brands in the automotive sector. The aim is building up everything from scratch and helping the rest of the colleagues in the integration, supporting our clients working closely with them.
jember Spain are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Contributing to develop current projects and leading further ones!
- Full lifecycle web application development using standard design patterns/frameworks
- Demonstrate mastery of several programming languages, tools and/or technologies
- Developing new interfaces and features, and supporting APIs.
- Familiarity with graph database technologies
- Greenfield design and architecture
- Assist with Performance tuning, usability assessment/improvement
- Proactively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code or solution/configuration
- Knowledge of Software testing, quality assurance and solutions testing including automation
- Advocate for Continuous Improvement
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as developer and 3 years minimum with Kotlin is required
- Strong back-end development experience
- Experience with graph database: Neo4j
- Understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-managed and motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment (see my explanation one line deeper
- Fluent level of English is mandatory
- German would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy performing at a high level and are excited by what we do, then APPLY NOW by submitting an up-to-date CV in English (PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com