SYSTEM ENGINEER* RADAR SYSTEMS – MUNICH
Webseite jember GmbH
Are you passionate about systems engineering? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new secondary radar/IFF systems.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technological company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- System Engineer in a team of SW/HW developers for IFF systems
- Coordination and organization of development activities
- Requirements Engineering
- Provide architecture and specifications of a system or subsystem or functional chain
- Prepare test campaign sequencing, test procedures and facilities
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability
- Perform and monitor tests and perform real-time analyses of test results
- Realize test analysis and correlate reports after test completion
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering or a similar qualification (if you have a Bachelors degree and relevant experiences, we still encourage you to send your application)
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in systems engineering (and/or radar systems)
- Fluent English skills, German skills are a benefit
- An approachable and intercultural person with the ability to work in an international project team
- A team-player who is willing to work in a very technical environment and communicate with many different stakeholders
As a Jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employees. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org