SYSTEM AIT ENGINEER* – MUNICH/BREMEN/BERLIN
Are you passionate about Aerospace? Become a part of the international development team working on innovative projects for new satellite developments. Our clients are the top players in the European aerospace and automotive industry.
jember GmbH is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Technical responsibility for the whole AIT project
- Definition of an AIT integration flow of a space element (Payload, Unit or Instrument) in accordance to project documentation (AIV plan, AIT plan, DDVP, etc.)
- Preparation, organization and leading of an Environmental Test Campaign
- Definition of concepts for Test MGSE (mechanical and thermal)
- Close collaboration with different technical departments
- Control the technical coherency and consistency of AIT documents, setups and approaches
- Support and implementation of standard reviews (IRR, TRR, PTR and TRB); project reviews in coordination with AIT Manager
- Representing the AIT approach in reviews
- Conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports in collaboration with product assurance
- Problem assessment with proper documentation
- University degree or equivalent qualification in electronics, physics, electrical, mechatronics, industrial, aerospace engineering or related technical discipline
- Several years of professional experience in space projects, in the field of system engineering or preferably AIT
- Tools: Experience with CAD and FEA would be of advantage
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Inventive concerning AIT methods and testing
- Very good English skills, both written and verbal
- Good command of German would be an advantage
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*all genders welcome
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org