AUTOMOTIVE CYBER SECURITY EXPERT* – MÜNCHEN, BERLIN, MADRID, VALENCIA, MALAGA
Jember GmbH is a well known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of “tomorrow” specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Analysis of the control unit specification with regard to security impacts
- Support in problem solving and debugging of security measures implemented
- Support in organization and implementation of risk analyses
- Creation of specifications and technical documentation
- Solving technical problems with suppliers/architects/SW developers/pentesters
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable technical course of study with focus on security
- Understanding of software code signing, authenticated encryption, or other cryptographic techniques for ensuring secure software deployment.
- Experience in the area of embedded cybersecurity in the automotive environment (especially Linux)
- Knowledge in Linux security control mechanism (SELinux, DAC, LXC…)
- Experience in C, C++ and/or Python
- Knowledge in the area of mobile communications, V2X, Wifi, Bluetooth, SOME/IP
- Very good communication skills in English, at least basic knowledge of German
- Confident and customer-oriented appearance with a high level of teamwork skills
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open door culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
*All genders welcome.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org